Welcome to my blog....Times To Remember

I will be occasionally posting my thoughts and things that might interest me...







This is going to be therapy...lol.







Hope that you enjoy it, you can also visit me on facebook....







Click Here.and leave some comments.



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My first post on the blog

I am a married woman and I have chronic migraines and fibromyalgia. Have had both of them for years now. It is not fun having these things, but that is the way it is, you just accept it...lol.

It won't kill you but it can make your life pretty miserable.

I don't work, haven't worked since for probably 10 years or more. Time gets away from me...when you are at home all the time...one day just flows into the next. Your never sure what day it is...thank "God" for e-mail...it tells me what day it is at the moment.

This past year has been really hard, I lost my father on "Thanksgiving Day". Talk about a way to ruin your holiday, it was horrible. I will never forget that day, as long as I live.

Dealing with the death of my father has not been easy....but I will post more of that at a later time.

So that is about all I will post for this one, keep it short and sweet.

I will probably be updating the look of this blog...as soon as I figure it out...lol.

So have a good one...

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment