Welcome to my blog....Times To Remember

I will be occasionally posting my thoughts and things that might interest me...







This is going to be therapy...lol.







Hope that you enjoy it, you can also visit me on facebook....







Click Here.and leave some comments.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthdays

Yesterday was my "Mom's" birthday...she would have been 78 years old....

It was also my grandson, Andrew's birthday and he is now 14...where does the time go?

Today is my "Dad's" birthday and he would have also been 78 years old.

Boy do I miss them so very much....wish they both were still here...life is just not the same without them....around.

On other news....why is it that the ones that you love...hurt you the most?  That is all that I can say on that subject...lol.

Monday, I am leaving on a mini-vacation....just for a few days..

I hope that I do alright....have been having major fibro pain and right now have another migraine....sucks to be me...lol.

On a good note....trying to stay upbeat about things in my life...it is hard sometimes...

I just have to remember that there are people out there that have it a lot worse off than I do...

I have so much to be thankful for and I thank the "Good Lord" for that....

Hugs,

Susie











Mom and Dad at their "50th" wedding anniversary party...

No comments:

Post a Comment