Welcome to my blog....Times To Remember

I will be occasionally posting my thoughts and things that might interest me...







This is going to be therapy...lol.







Hope that you enjoy it, you can also visit me on facebook....







Click Here.and leave some comments.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My life sucks at the moment...lol....

Had a appointment to get my "Dad's" taxes done today....

Started looking through my paperwork and wouldn't you know it...I can't find the tax form from "Social Security"....

Had to cancel the appointment...then spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to talk to "Social Security"...

If you have never had the pleasure of trying to talk to "Social Security"....you just don't know what your missing....lol.

You spent half of the time talking to a recorded voice...who can't quite get what your talking about....then when you finally get to where you actually talk to a "human being"....you are on hold for another 15 minutes....

My blood pressure must be sky high right now....I feel like I am coming undone...lol.

Maybe doing some "PSP" will relax me....on the good side...I am suppose to go on vacation on Monday...

If the weather doesn't dump another 20 inches of snow on us....lol.

That is all for today folks....

Hugs,

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment